Acura TLX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice to have such an active and robust forum.

This is my first Acura, but not my first Honda.

I am leasing a 2015 TLX 4-cylinder; fathom blue.

I generally am very happy with it, though there are a few things that are a nuisance. I definitely should've sucked it up and got a 6-cylinder. The car seems to hesitate a bit when moving from a green light, and then stutters a bit when coming to a stop. Very minor, but there you go. I'm also very frustrated with the lack of USB connectivity with my iPhone 5 after performing the iPhone OSX upgrade to 8.1.2.

I love the overall ride, though. Very smooth, very quiet and all the touches in the cabin are beautiful. I never had satellite radio, so this is a real treat. I've noticed the best sound is when playing Pandora, though.

So that's my TLX story. I'm looking forward to the many threads and responses on this forum.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Nice to have such an active and robust forum.

This is my first Acura, but not my first Honda.

I am leasing a 2015 TLX 4-cylinder; fathom blue.

I generally am very happy with it, though there are a few things that are a nuisance. I definitely should've sucked it up and got a 6-cylinder. The car seems to hesitate a bit when moving from a green light, and then stutters a bit when coming to a stop. Very minor, but there you go. I'm also very frustrated with the lack of USB connectivity with my iPhone 5 after performing the iPhone OSX upgrade to 8.1.2.

I love the overall ride, though. Very smooth, very quiet and all the touches in the cabin are beautiful. I never had satellite radio, so this is a real treat. I've noticed the best sound is when playing Pandora, though.

So that's my TLX story. I'm looking forward to the many threads and responses on this forum.
Welcome to the forum! Sorry I missed your first post.

I have heard of issues with iOS 8.1.2. Some recommend staying back till Acura catches up. I wish I could find specifics about this online somewhere.

I wish I could help, but I have an Android on 4.4.4. Luckily all works swell.

XM is great. There are some tips/recommendations within the forum on a multitude of items. Hopefully they will help and hopefully you can offer some of your own.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.