Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's only been three days since I picked up my TLX V6 PAWS Advance, but I'm loving it :D.
I got to work early and spent too long sitting in the parking lot, learning more about the Infotainment system. As I dig deeper and learn more, I'm truly impressed with the engineering that went into this vehicle.
The weekend trip planned will also allow me to get out on the interstate and really check out LKAS, LDW, ACC-LSF and the other high tech features on this vehicle.

One happy camper so far!!!

And I got an Official Acura cap for an early Father's Day gift from my daughter who enabled me to get a really good deal via the Honda Employee Purchase Program!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Great to hear from happy owners. Have you figured out how to change the display background on the infotainment system? That is one of the cooler "just because" features imo. Use the search bar to find the thread.

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum. :)

·
Super Moderator
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reactions: explicit_tl

·
Registered
666 Posts
I got to work early and spent too long sitting in the parking lot, learning more about the Infotainment system.
Congrats on your new ride. Make sure you have the engine running when just sitting and exploring all the various settings. This will prevent battery discharge possibly leading to a dead battery. Been there, done that.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Do you wear your Acura hat while you drive your TLX?

Enjoy your new car, and come back and share with us when you find things you like (or don't) about the TLX.

·
Super Moderator
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, 1984 325e with an "i" engine upgrade. Only 150hp, but only 2400 pounds!! Lot's of fun on that track, until I caught the turtles in turn #1 and tapped the brakes. I spun around and almost t-boned the guard rail.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts