Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2016 TLX
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2016 TLX 4CYL Tech. and have used this forum quite a bit already so thought I'd join. I'm a 61 year old man that still enjoys fixing up my cars a little as a hobby. So far I purchased 18" V6 wheels with the insides painted black instead of gray, new Pirelli tires, painted calipers black and added Acura black brake covers, added illuminated oem sills, New oem all weather mats and used remote start on the way. My new toy is Bronze Black with tan interior. Not super computer savvy so If I break forum rules please forgive!

·
Super Moderator
845 Posts
Well show us some pix!! Sounds like you really enjoy modding your TLX. Can I drop my off for the same wheel/caliper work!!??

·
Registered
2016 TLX
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Every time I crawl around painting calipers I swear it's the last time! Tough on the back and legs when up there in age. I will get pics after my next washing.

·
Super Moderator
738 Posts
Just purchased a 2016 TLX 4CYL Tech. and have used this forum quite a bit already so thought I'd join. I'm a 61 year old man that still enjoys fixing up my cars a little as a hobby. So far I purchased 18" V6 wheels with the insides painted black instead of gray, new Pirelli tires, painted calipers black and added Acura black brake covers, added illuminated oem sills, New oem all weather mats and used remote start on the way. My new toy is Bronze Black with tan interior. Not super computer savvy so If I break forum rules please forgive!
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase. I'm also 61 but NOT nearly as motivated as you to get my hands dirty anymore! LOL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Never too old to love nice RIDES... whatever your passion is... Never let it die...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts