Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey there!

I'm new to this forum or any forum for that matter... I still haven't made up my mind, about buying the TLX i4 TECH., it is, however, my first choice because of the VALUE; (the other option is a 328i xDrive or the C300 4MATIC). Even though, i won't be ready to purchase until the summer or maybe beginning of the fall, i wanna learn as much as possible before that happens.

Thank you guys for doing this forums and for the comments, post, replies, etc.

Much appreciated, Marcos

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I've heard of many people cross-sopping the 328i xDrive, but not many doing so with the C300 4MATIC. I have a feeling that may be more me not happening upon it than it actually not being the case though. What do you think?

·
Registered
666 Posts
I still haven't made up my mind, about buying the TLX i4 TECH., it is, however, my first choice because of the VALUE; (the other option is a 328i xDrive or the C300 4MATIC).
The i4 will be nice but you are not comparing like for like. To do this you should be using the SH-AWD, ie., all are AWD. The alternative would be to compare the RWD versions of the BMW or Benz models. But then you are comparing FWD vs RWD, if that is important to you.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Hey there!

I'm new to this forum or any forum for that matter... I still haven't made up my mind, about buying the TLX i4 TECH., it is, however, my first choice because of the VALUE; (the other option is a 328i xDrive or the C300 4MATIC). Even though, i won't be ready to purchase until the summer or maybe beginning of the fall, i wanna learn as much as possible before that happens.

Thank you guys for doing this forums and for the comments, post, replies, etc.

Much appreciated, Marcos
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post is an introduction.

Thanks for joining our group. Hopefully you will find the information within our Forum useful to you. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. If you found anything that we are unaware of, please let us know. It is a great learning experience for all of us.

Tell us more about yourself and what you want in a TLX. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The i4 will be nice but you are not comparing like for like. To do this you should be using the SH-AWD, ie., all are AWD. The alternative would be to compare the RWD versions of the BMW or Benz models. But then you are comparing FWD vs RWD, if that is important to you.
You're right! I should compare like for like. That's my bad. I will consider the SH-AWD Thank you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts