Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very new not only to this forum but to all forums in general, but i'll do my best. I am a new TLX 3.5, V6 9AT model owner and would like to gauge what issues other owners maybe having. So far, I have had a transmission recall, but can't really say if I have had any problems while in park, since I customarily apply the park brake after parking. Also, would like to know when the text/sms issue will be resolved with the apple phones.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Welcome! Knowledge can be both good and bad, so be careful what you ask for. By participating in this forum I read about various "problems" that exist on my car and are really not a issue for me.

Some people come to the forums seeing help with issues they may be having, but the majority of people that do not have any issue so not visit these sites.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

I am very new not only to this forum but to all forums in general, but i'll do my best. I am a new TLX 3.5, V6 9AT model owner and would like to gauge what issues other owners maybe having. So far, I have had a transmission recall, but can't really say if I have had any problems while in park, since I customarily apply the park brake after parking. Also, would like to know when the text/sms issue will be resolved with the apple phones.
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post is a pleasant introduction of yourself.

Hopefully you will drive your new TLX without a problem.

The only problem I have is keeping the car clean. :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you are pretty happy with your TLX so far despite a minor problem. I hear mixed reviews in general about the TLX with peoples' experiences varying quite a bit.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Congrats on the new TLX! I love mine - but do have some shift quality (feeling) issue such as a late downshift or lag from 2nd to 3rd upshift. Mine was not part of the recall (later production) and is the V6 SH-AWD Tech model. I haven't experienced any other issues with the car and consider myself to be an Acura fan and the TLX to be a good step for the brand in the right direction. Please continue to share your experiences with your new TLX.

I also would like to know about the text/sms resolution as I do not have it setup on my car beyond basic phone and contacts functions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts