Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Long story short, I've re-joined the Honda fam. Previous cars in chronological order: 93 Prelude, 2003 TL-S, 2001 S2000, 2004 Accord, 2008 Lexus IS250, 2007 Lexus GS350, 2007 Lexus LS460, ..... 2015 TLX. Now you see what I mean.

The TLX is not as refined as the Lexus', but is a ton more fun to drive. Just saying hello, hope to learn some cool stuff about my new car on this community.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome, Kenny. In what part of the continent does your TLX reside? We have members from several Canadian provinces, several states, and Mexico. Come to think of it "continent" may be the wrong word to use as I think we may even have a resident of Guam on here:D

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome, Kenny. In what part of the continent does your TLX reside? We have members from several Canadian provinces, several states, and Mexico. Come to think of it "continent" may be the wrong word to use as I think we may even have a resident of Guam on here:D
And at least one from Russia. :)

Other countries, please chime in!

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Hello everyone,

Long story short, I've re-joined the Honda fam. Previous cars in chronological order: 93 Prelude, 2003 TL-S, 2001 S2000, 2004 Accord, 2008 Lexus IS250, 2007 Lexus GS350, 2007 Lexus LS460, ..... 2015 TLX. Now you see what I mean.

The TLX is not as refined as the Lexus', but is a ton more fun to drive. Just saying hello, hope to learn some cool stuff about my new car on this community.
Welcome to the forum! Glad to see your first post is a positive one. We hope to learn from you as well. :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Both Acura and Lexus are great brands though. You've got good taste. These brands are good quality and take care of their customers which is more than many other brands can say.

Glad to have you rejoin the Honda fray.

Welcome. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone!

To the person who asked where I am from, I reside in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.

I understand this forum is relatively new? Do we have any vendor discounts or group deals that can be taken advantage of?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Thanks everyone!

To the person who asked where I am from, I reside in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.

I understand this forum is relatively new? Do we have any vendor discounts or group deals that can be taken advantage of?
Austin here!

I bet your lawn is just as green as ours is down here. Crazy weather, but it is good to have the lakes almost full again. :)

Wes

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Austin here!

I bet your lawn is just as green as ours is down here. Crazy weather, but it is good to have the lakes almost full again. :)

Wes
Yeah, it's been insane around here with the traffic. Folks were stuck for 6-7 hours at a time because of floods. But it's lake season and we've got plenty of water.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Yeah, it's been insane around here with the traffic. Folks were stuck for 6-7 hours at a time because of floods. But it's lake season and we've got plenty of water.
Might be time for Acura to come out with hovercrafts for us :D

Acura hovercraft... why not! Sadly we won't get P-AWS :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts