Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Trying to decide what to do when the lease is up on my IS350 in September. Right now, the TLX is at the top of the list mainly due to the technology.

I'm also considering a new IS350, C300, BMW 328GT and the S3.

Will be posting my questions and looking for advice in the main forum.

Thanks

LM

·
Registered
251 Posts
Plenty of good choices there. A lot depends on what your priorities are. Price? Tech? Performance? Styling?

Glad to have you here on the forum. Hopefully we can help you make a good decision.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Hi everyone,

Trying to decide what to do when the lease is up on my IS350 in September. Right now, the TLX is at the top of the list mainly due to the technology.

I'm also considering a new IS350, C300, BMW 328GT and the S3.

Will be posting my questions and looking for advice in the main forum.

Thanks

LM
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first posts. :)

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Fully loaded TLX vs base models of all the rest? I guess if the actual performance of the vehicle was high on the priorities list, S3 would probably be the best bet. All the cars mentioned are prob close to $60K CDN when optioned similar to the TLX.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Fully loaded TLX vs base models of all the rest? I guess if the actual performance of the vehicle was high on the priorities list, S3 would probably be the best bet. All the cars mentioned are prob close to $60K CDN when optioned similar to the TLX.
that's why I like acura, you get all, if not, most of what you want with all the reliability, affordability and build quality almost everyone demands from a car.

acura is the clear winner :D

·
Registered
260 Posts
I mean that is Acura's strategy. They give luxury with a much better value proposition. I just think that you should make sure you are not deciding to get a BMW or whatever just because of the badge. Look at the content of the car instead of the emblem on the hood.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts