Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bout to pick up My brand new TLX, asked the dealer what month was my car built and what updates it had recieved if any. Dealer tells me I need to contact Acura direct at some 1800 number. Are they playing games with me or is this true? Help

·
Registered
666 Posts
The month the car was built is on a sticker on the door pillar. When they have a vin for the car the service department can tell you if there are any outstanding TSB's but they will typically install them before delivery. \they are already looking after your car, no need to hassle them unless something is wrong with it.

·
Registered
191 Posts
To the same question, my dealer told me that they can't deliver a car without all TSB applied. I had the same question, what year and VIN... and he told me everything. Even the month he got it in his inventory !

If you have the VIN, you may be able to check if there is a TSB on Acura website. It may not work if you car isn't delivered, but you may try.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Who exactly did you speak with from the dealership? A Sales person?

I know if you were to speak to a service advisor, they'd be able to tell you in an instant since its the sort of thing they come across often enough.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.