Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

This weekend I placed my order for a TLX SH-AWD TECH in Bellanova White Pearl with Espresso Interior. Best of all, I was able to snag a *Launch Kit*!

I am RIDICULOUSLY excited and can't wait for delivery...

Found pics online (from the Acura of Las Vegas Facebook page) of exactly what the car should look like. Notice there are NO fog lights as I did not go for the Elite package; personally, I think the car will look better without them. If not, they are ~$900 to add on.

Here are the links to the pics:

https://www.facebook.com/Acuraoflasvegas/photos/pb.177800932259986.-2207520000.1408984809./808150675891672/?type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/Acuraoflasvegas/photos/pb.177800932259986.-2207520000.1408984809./808150645891675/?type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/Acuraoflasvegas/photos/pb.177800932259986.-2207520000.1408984809./812814208758652/?type=1&theater

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Beautiful car, Im excited for you. I went for the same configuration but in black. White is definitely very sexy!

·
Premium Member
4,796 Posts
Congratulations. I plan on getting the white SH-AWD within the next year as well. I'm excited for you! It looks incredible with the Launch Kit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
430 Posts
AH you guys are driving me nuts, I'm jonesing for the spro interior but keep oscilating between white and black, I thought @ELITE2013 sewed it up when he showed off his configuration, now you come back with this...

Are you guys trying to kill me? :D

Welcome to the baords man, congrats on the order!

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
AH you guys are driving me nuts, I'm jonesing for the spro interior but keep oscilating between white and black, I thought @ELITE2013 sewed it up when he showed off his configuration, now you come back with this...

I know I've had the same issue, they both look sick. Honestly after having the white for about a year, I'm ready for a change and you can't go wrong with black.

·
Registered
134 Posts
A) Welcome aboard.

B) Agree with Tino, there are a few very attractive configurations and oyu've got me second guessing my choice. Oh well, can't go back in time.

C) Nice pics (OK maybe that's a little redundant, but it deserved two times)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the forum! Beautiful car, Im excited for you. I went for the same configuration but in black. White is definitely very sexy!
My current car is a 2010 TL SH-AWD in grey, previous was black, and before that silver. I wanted something different and the Launch Kit is only being offered in white and black so, it was an easy decision! I was especially sold when I saw the white in person - a nicely balanced amount of pearl sheen without taking away from the sharp look of the car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to the forum, congrats on putting through an order for a TLX!
Have you ever owned an acura before?
Thank you and thanks everyone! I've actually been observing the TL board/forum previously and thought I should actually start contributing finally...

That said, my current car is a 2010 TL SH-AWD and I absolutely love it!
In my opinion, it is THE most BB4YB (best bang 4 your buck) car in it's segment.
I think the new TLX will continue as such - as well as attract an even broader type of new buyers.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congratulations. I plan on getting the white SH-AWD within the next year as well. I'm excited for you! It looks incredible with the Launch Kit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Thanks! Once I saw the Launch Kit in person- I simply had to have it.

For those on the bubble, get out to a dealer and see it for yourself; most should have the kit installed by now on a showroom car. If you're in the Greater Toronto Area (Canada) my dealer in Aurora (Sterne Acura) has a black TLX V6 FWD Elite with the kit installed on their showroom floor.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Thanks! I totally understand the back and forth process... But it's part of the fun right!

I have the Umber interior on my 2010 TL and even after 4 years it still packs a major visual punch. I don't think the Espresso will to the same extent but, I'm pretty sure I'll be just as happy with it in 4 years.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A) Welcome aboard.

B) Agree with Tino, there are a few very attractive configurations and oyu've got me second guessing my choice. Oh well, can't go back in time.

C) Nice pics (OK maybe that's a little redundant, but it deserved two times)
Thanks! I couldn't agree with you more - lots of great combinations are available.
I wouldn't stress it too much though guys... I honestly don't think you can go wrong with whatever you decide on!

·
Registered
134 Posts
This is more for the Canadian buyers of the RLX, I have a concern/question:

I have read on a number of threads that anyone who buys the "Launch Package" is getting the regular equipped rims OEM rims and tires in addition to the 19" rims with the Michelin PS2 Super Sports tires with the package. I am being told in Vancouver that it is not the case and that they are a swap/upgrade. For folks who have already received their cars can you please advise which is the case in your respective market? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts