Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just leased a TLX 3.5L V6 Tech Package. Bellanova White Pearl exterior and Espresso interior. So far so good. Can't find anything I dislike about it.

The only thing I've noticed is the turning radius is wider than I expected. But that's not an issue.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Just leased a TLX 3.5L V6 Tech Package. Bellanova White Pearl exterior and Espresso interior. So far so good. Can't find anything I dislike about it.

The only thing I've noticed is the turning radius is wider than I expected. But that's not an issue.
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post is an introduction.

Enjoy your TLX. Let us know if you learn anything we might have missed.

:)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What made you decide to lease instead of buy?
Monthly payments are cheaper, which makes better packages affordable. I also have the option to buy which my lease payments would be put towards it. And the option to exchange early for another car lease if I want.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Monthly payments are cheaper, which makes better packages affordable. I also have the option to buy which my lease payments would be put towards it. And the option to exchange early for another car lease if I want.
In addition to what NYC said, because the TLX is about 90% computer repairs could be quite pricey once warranties go away. Leased cars are always under warranty unless you select to buy at the end of the lease.::crying::

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forum. Good to hear that you've got no complaints so far.
Well I actually found one. More like a slight annoyance. You can't permanently turn off the idle stop. If you turn it off, it comes on again by default when you start engine again. It's a simple press on a button to turn off, so no big deal. It's just I always forget until my first stop.

·
Premium Member
4,998 Posts
You're not the first person to mention that. There is another thread that talks about conditions when it won't come on but there's no way to have it permanently off unfortunately.

·
Registered
681 Posts
yep same here.

My wife is out for a spin in the TLX right now...waiting for the call about the "engine keeps dying"....

·
Registered
13 Posts
w00t another NYCer!...So far I've only see one other than mine in Brooklyn...

Reactions: NYC
1 - 11 of 11 Posts