Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone ...

just bought a tlx 2015 in black 2.4 ...via the costco auto program it came out to 28k with out taxes and fees pretty good deal I could not pass it up..

I had a 2012 jeep grand cherokee which was killing me with gas mileage especially in SF Bay area... so my wife which she just got a new job decided to get a more fuel efficient car instead of moving south towards the peninsula and we came up with the tlx..
24 -35 mpg was great for us and for the price...

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

hello everyone ...

just bought a tlx 2015 in black 2.4 ...via the costco auto program it came out to 28k with out taxes and fees pretty good deal I could not pass it up..

I had a 2012 jeep grand cherokee which was killing me with gas mileage especially in SF Bay area... so my wife which she just got a new job decided to get a more fuel efficient car instead of moving south towards the peninsula and we came up with the tlx..
24 -35 mpg was great for us and for the price...
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post. :)

Hope you and your wife are enjoying your new TLX.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we are does anyone know how to get your MPH speed on the electronic dash in front of you ? i can't seem to find that setting

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
we are does anyone know how to get your MPH speed on the electronic dash in front of you ? i can't seem to find that setting
Hello vic35.

Try not to double post so you can find the answer. :D

Someone answered your other post.

There is no option to see MPH in a digital format on the 2015 TLX, only analog.

I just saw a post about this same question. If it was not you on the first post, sorry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts