Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Acura TLX A Spec
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Recently purchased my first Acura 2022 TLX A Spec. Named her Carmen, the Devil in the Red Dress due to the interior, Huge upgrade from my 2018 Honda Accord Sport. Very happy to be part of the forum, and look forward to getting to know some of you. P.S. I'm cleaning the mats today... :)
Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille Plant
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille
Car Tire Hood Vehicle Automotive tire

Car Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle Steering part

·
Registered
2019 Acura TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
223 Posts
Firstly, welcome to the TLX forums Scooty!!! You definitely picked up a well-optioned TLX! A-Spec with SH-AWD too! Carmen looks really good, I love the red interior with Modern Steel Metallic exterior.

Funny thing about this is we live in the same state and got the same TLX trim, except yours is the 2nd Gen A-Spec and mines is the 1st Gen A-Spec. We even got the same exterior and interior color combo!
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

perhaps we will see eachother in passing somewhere in Maryland or setup a DMV TLX car meet with some other TLX owners in the local area

·
Registered
2022 Acura TLX A Spec
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Firstly, welcome to the TLX forums Scooty!!! You definitely picked up a well-optioned TLX! A-Spec with SH-AWD too! Carmen looks really good, I love the red interior with Modern Steel Metallic exterior.

Funny thing about this is we live in the same state and got the same TLX trim, except yours is the 2nd Gen A-Spec and mines is the 1st Gen A-Spec. We even got the same exterior and interior color combo!

perhaps we will see eachother in passing somewhere in Maryland or setup a DMV TLX car meet with some other TLX owners in the local area
Very nice! The tint adds a nice touch to the car as well. They do say great minds think alike ;)

·
Registered
2019 Acura TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
223 Posts
Very nice! The tint adds a nice touch to the car as well. They do say great minds think alike ;)
Yes window tints really bring out the looks of a car, funny thing is I had to take those off to pass MD State inspection and then had my tint guy put them back on after I got the passing copy of the report. I was gonna ask, do you plan on doing anything else with your new TLX A-Spec? I know window tints for sure, any accessories like remote start, illuminated doorsills, Carbon Fiber interior trim etc.?

·
Registered
2022 Acura TLX A Spec
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes window tints really bring out the looks of a car, funny thing is I had to take those off to pass MD State inspection and then had my tint guy put them back on after I got the passing copy of the report. I was gonna ask, do you plan on doing anything else with your new TLX A-Spec? I know window tints for sure, any accessories like remote start, illuminated doorsills, Carbon Fiber interior trim etc.?
Maybe the remote start, but that's it. O like to keep it simple.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts