1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Acura TLX 2.4L i4 FWD White
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Automotive tail & brake light Car Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle

Hi! I'm new to this form and Acura as a brand in general. I've had my TLX for a week now and I love every bit of it. Just a base model but it's certainly more car than I've ever had the privilege of owning.

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Welcome to the forum DMSR. (y)

Glad that you joined and real nice looking ride you have. :love: Did you get it certified?

Reactions: DMSR

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum DMSR. (y)

Glad that you joined and real nice looking ride you have. :love: Did you get it certified?
Thanks! I did get it certified. Felt like an excellent deal for the money and gave me peace of mind.

·
Registered
2016 Acura TLX V6 Tech Package
180 Posts
Welcome to the Acura Club nothing wrong with a base model it’s just as good and reliable as the higher trim levels. Any plans for modification like window tints, chrome delete etc.? Your profile picture… is that a suggestion that you have a certain car for a “weekend” car?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the Acura Club nothing wrong with a base model it’s just as good and reliable as the higher trim levels. Any plans for modification like window tints, chrome delete etc.? Your profile picture… is that a suggestion that you have a certain car for a “weekend” car?
Don't have too many mods in mind as it's under Acura's great CPO warranty. So I could do some mods but that would be later down the line when I don't risk infringing on that coverage and when the parts are a little more worn down.

As for my profile pic, I wish lol. That's the dream but that's for another time, I'm still young and in school. Wouldn't mind an NSX either ;).

·
Registered
2016 Acura TLX V6 Tech Package
180 Posts
Don't have too many mods in mind as it's under Acura's great CPO warranty. So I could do some mods but that would be later down the line when I don't risk infringing on that coverage and when the parts are a little more worn down.

As for my profile pic, I wish lol. That's the dream but that's for another time, I'm still young and in school. Wouldn't mind an NSX either ;).
Yeah the NSX is sleek and definitely a head turner but the GT-R has that same curb appeal to a point. But it also has massive tuning potential.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts