Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I was originally looking at a RLX but then realized that it's more power than I need so why not go for the TLX instead? It looks better (my personal opinion) and around $10k less for the base model. I'm still looking at other models but the Acura TLX is in the lead and when I do decide to purchase one, it will have to be in red.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Which shade of red are you going to go with? The darker or brighter red?

Welcome to the forum!

Any other vehicles you are considering?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Have you had the chance to drive the RLX? Doing so might either convince you to get one or push you more in the direction of the TLX.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Hello everyone,

I was originally looking at a RLX but then realized that it's more power than I need so why not go for the TLX instead? It looks better (my personal opinion) and around $10k less for the base model. I'm still looking at other models but the Acura TLX is in the lead and when I do decide to purchase one, it will have to be in red.
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your posts. :)

In my opinion, great color choice. :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Definitely the lighter red. I fear all dark colors as it turns my car into an oven every summer.

·
Registered
317 Posts
scratches are another thing to worry about aside from fading. having owned some red cars i've seen how much scratches show and it's not fun to deal with. you just need to put in the effort to maintain your paint.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts