Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow TLX fans,

I just picked up a 2015 TLX Tech V6 AWD yesterday. Its a Graphite Luster Metallic colour. This is my first Acura that I own. I am actually leasing this car for four years, hopefully I have plans to purchase it. So far I am loving this car, its incredible feel and very powerful too. I was previously driving an 08 Civic Si for four years, traded that in for the new TLX. Its a big jump, but definitely worth it.

I dont have any pictures on my computer just yet, but I will add to this thread later on. I look forward to meeting you all in this forum and share our experiences with the TLX. :)

Reza

·
Registered
317 Posts
Welcome!

That's a nice upgrade from the Civic Si! Keep us posted on what driving it is like for you, I know you'll miss the lightness and nimbleness of the Civic, but the TLX should make up for it in many other ways :D

·
Premium Member
4,998 Posts
Welcome to the forum Reza. I switched form a '13 Si. It is quite a change for sure. Hopefully you enjoy your TLX. Post some pictures when you can.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome to the forum, hope you have a great experience with your TLX.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome aboard! From where do you hail?

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Hi fellow TLX fans,

I just picked up a 2015 TLX Tech V6 AWD yesterday. Its a Graphite Luster Metallic colour. This is my first Acura that I own. I am actually leasing this car for four years, hopefully I have plans to purchase it. So far I am loving this car, its incredible feel and very powerful too. I was previously driving an 08 Civic Si for four years, traded that in for the new TLX. Its a big jump, but definitely worth it.

I dont have any pictures on my computer just yet, but I will add to this thread later on. I look forward to meeting you all in this forum and share our experiences with the TLX. :)

Reza
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post and glad to hear the good news.

Good luck with your TLX and enjoy the ride. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts