Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Im new to the forum world specially acura world. Ive never been a big fan of acura until i saw the TLX at the auto show in toronto. Anyways, i took the plunge and bought the V6 Elite P-AWS White on black but i just found out from my dealer that theres a back log on white and i they wont have it anytime soon and i have to wait for a month mininum. 馃槨馃槥 womp, womp.

Is there someone out there who's on the waiting list like me?

Premium Member
That sucks but I think it's normal when a model is just released. I was talking with a salesperson yesterday afternoon and he told me that they have 15 SH-AWD cars preordered and should show up sometime in October. He thinks that they will be more available in the November timeframe. I really would like to take one for a drive.

The manager at the dealership is driving a white on black V6 Elite. Just sayin'........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
That sucks but I think it's normal when a model is just released. I was talking with a salesperson yesterday afternoon and he told me that they have 15 SH-AWD cars preordered and should show up sometime in October. He thinks that they will be more available in the November timeframe. I really would like to take one for a drive.

The manager at the dealership is driving a white on black V6 Elite. Just sayin'........

Wow. They serve them self first before customer eh. I figured that it kinda benifit me to wait at the end as i want to plastidip my car...this way itll buy me time to get all the materials that i need to dip my TLX and buy some interior bulbs.

Premium Member
Oh ok. I've seen it used to change colors but never as a clear coat.

I have the 3M adhesive product on my current vehicle on the hood, leading edge of my front fenders and the mirrors and it works great. I've seen that they have a spray on product as well but I've never seen it personally to see how it looks. I've read good reviews though.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Oh ok. I've seen it used to change colors but never as a clear coat.

I have the 3M adhesive product on my current vehicle on the hood, leading edge of my front fenders and the mirrors and it works great. I've seen that they have a spray on product as well but I've never seen it personally to see how it looks. I've read good reviews though.

Vinyl last longer than plasti dip but its expensive than plasti dip.

I will do vinyl on my hood and trunk and possibly roof as well.

Retired Moderator
Hi everyone. Im new to the forum world specially acura world. Ive never been a big fan of acura until i saw the TLX at the auto show in toronto. Anyways, i took the plunge and bought the V6 Elite P-AWS White on black but i just found out from my dealer that theres a back log on white and i they wont have it anytime soon and i have to wait for a month mininum. 馃槨馃槥 womp, womp.

Is there someone out there who's on the waiting list like me?
Welcome!

I am on the waiting list as well. Looking forward to picking up the Basque Red Pearl II I4 maybe around September 7th to 11th. I encountered one delay. Hopefully this delivery date will stick. Good luck with yours.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome!

I am on the waiting list as well. Looking forward to picking up the Basque Red Pearl II I4 maybe around September 7th to 11th. I encountered one delay. Hopefully this delivery date will stick. Good luck with yours.
Thanks and congrats. Post some pics when you get yours. Im always excited to see other tlx owner and see what others do to their tlx.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts