Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leased a TLX last Saturday. V6 with Advanced package. We also own a 2008 TL that my wife wouldn't dream of giving up. Previously I leased a TSX. I don't think I would consider purchase of the car as it is 85% computer and any repairs after warranties wear off would probably be pretty pricey. I haven't driven it enough yet to comment other than to say that so far I like the ride and the touch screen controls don't seem to be as complicated as some of the reviewers made them out to be.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Leased a TLX last Saturday. V6 with Advanced package. We also own a 2008 TL that my wife wouldn't dream of giving up. Previously I leased a TSX. I don't think I would consider purchase of the car as it is 85% computer and any repairs after warranties wear off would probably be pretty pricey. I haven't driven it enough yet to comment other than to say that so far I like the ride and the touch screen controls don't seem to be as complicated as some of the reviewers made them out to be.
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post is a positive one.

Enjoy the ride. Comment when you are ready. Also ask any questions when ready.

What color combo did you go with? :)

I agree with your mindset. I leased as well. :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome fellow Hoosier!

'15 TLX SH-AWD Tech/'13 TL SH-AWD Tech

1 - 3 of 3 Posts