Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. My wife and I just leased (4 years) a new TLX a couple of weeks ago. 2.4 Tech, Graphite Luster Metallic, black interior.

We're very happy so far. Tried a lot of other vehicles prior to this, and came really close to getting an A3 Quattro, but when I drove the TLX, it just felt "right" in a way that others hadn't.

We have about 1200 km on it so far. Great fuel economy, very comfortable, fast enough - no regrets now about not getting the 3.6, although I'd thought about it.

I'm always appreciative of forums like this, and the background they provide. Will look forward to contributing a little as well.

Macnein

·
Super Moderator
1,067 Posts
Welcome. You have the same color combo as I, but I went with the V6.
You'll learn alot about your car here. I do not refer too much to the manuals, I just search on the forum.

Let us know how your road trips are going!

·
Registered
255 Posts
A west coast welcome to you and your wife. We'd like to hear from her, too!

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Hi everyone. My wife and I just leased (4 years) a new TLX a couple of weeks ago. 2.4 Tech, Graphite Luster Metallic, black interior.

We're very happy so far. Tried a lot of other vehicles prior to this, and came really close to getting an A3 Quattro, but when I drove the TLX, it just felt "right" in a way that others hadn't.

We have about 1200 km on it so far. Great fuel economy, very comfortable, fast enough - no regrets now about not getting the 3.6, although I'd thought about it.

I'm always appreciative of forums like this, and the background they provide. Will look forward to contributing a little as well.

Macnein
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first posts and thanks for the introduction. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.