Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2020 TLX A-Spec, Performance Red Pearl with Ebony, 2017 Acura TLX, Lunar Silver with Ebony
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are considering purchasing or leasing a 2021 TLX there is a new incentive program. If you currently own or lease a 2011 or newer Honda or Acura vehicle there is a $2500 incentive.
Acura incentives are regional so this offer is good in AZ, CA, NV, etc. Not sure if it is applicable on the East coast. Let me know if you have questions.

·
Registered
2016 Acura TLX V6 Tech Package
125 Posts
If you are considering purchasing or leasing a 2021 TLX there is a new incentive program. If you currently own or lease a 2011 or newer Honda or Acura vehicle there is a $2500 incentive.
Acura incentives are regional so this offer is good in AZ, CA, NV, etc. Not sure if it is applicable on the East coast. Let me know if you have questions.
Can confirm this is applicable on the East Coast... My dealer is offering the incentive as well

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hopefully they have higher incentives in April moving forward. I have a few more months on my 18 lease.

·
Registered
35 Posts
When I was working with the purchase of my TLX, the salesperson sent me this as part of an email:

"There is also a loyalty/conquest incentive that you may qualify for help reduce the price. You don't have to trade it in, but do you currently have a 2011 or newer Acura, Honda, Audi, BMW, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz or Infiniti listed as a vehicle on your insurance policy?"

I believe it was $2,500.

·
Registered
2020 TLX A-Spec, Performance Red Pearl with Ebony, 2017 Acura TLX, Lunar Silver with Ebony
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I was working with the purchase of my TLX, the salesperson sent me this as part of an email:

"There is also a loyalty/conquest incentive that you may qualify for help reduce the price. You don't have to trade it in, but do you currently have a 2011 or newer Acura, Honda, Audi, BMW, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz or Infiniti listed as a vehicle on your insurance policy?"

I believe it was $2,500.
That is correct sir.

·
Registered
52 Posts

I believe it was $2,500.
I bought a 2021 TLX SH-AWD A-Spec using their conquest cash and other incentives on April 30th. With it being the last day of the month and other incentives, I got the car for $7,270 under MSRP. Being a BMW owner got me the $2500 "Conquest Cash" incentive.

·
Super Moderator
1,054 Posts
I bought a 2021 TLX SH-AWD A-Spec using their conquest cash and other incentives on April 30th. With it being the last day of the month and other incentives, I got the car for $7,270 under MSRP. Being a BMW owner got me the $2500 "Conquest Cash" incentive.
That's a pretty good discount!

Reactions: flatlandTLX

·
Registered
2 Posts
That sounds like a great deal! May I ask which dealer you got it from? Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts