Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I bought my 2018 TLX about a month ago and just wanted to see what some recommendations are. I know a muffler delete is pretty common but I truly don’t know many pros and cons to it. I’ll add a picture of my baby too. Also any recommendations for wheels? I’ve been looking into Rotiforms and Artisa.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Hey... you stole my car. :)

Are you getting all the compliments that I have been on what a great looking car?

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2016 Acura TLX V6 Tech Package
141 Posts
Hello everyone! I bought my 2018 TLX about a month ago and just wanted to see what some recommendations are. I know a muffler delete is pretty common but I truly don’t know many pros and cons to it. I’ll add a picture of my baby too. Also any recommendations for wheels? I’ve been looking into Rotiforms and Artisa. View attachment 26406
OMG I was looking at this exact car at Radley Acura a few weeks ago (I also bought my current TLX from Radley) I was thinking of trading in my current TLX for the facelifted one! Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum!!! I don't have any wheel recommendations as I don't know what wheels I want on my own TLX so imma just wait and take my time to figure out what looks best on my TLX

As for the muffler delete, I have done it to my TLX and so far no real cons really imo, its nice and loud when I need it to be and quiet at lower RPMs when I prefer to just cruise around. However I have been thinking about deleting a resonator for more sound, not sold on doing it just yet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OMG I was looking at this exact car at Radley Acura a few weeks ago (I also bought my current TLX from Radley) I was thinking of trading in my current TLX for the facelifted one! Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum!!! I don't have any wheel recommendations as I don't know what wheels I want on my own TLX so imma just wait and take my time to figure out what looks best on my TLX

As for the muffler delete, I have done it to my TLX and so far no real cons really imo, its nice and loud when I need it to be and quiet at lower RPMs when I prefer to just cruise around. However I have been thinking about deleting a resonator for more sound, not sold on doing it just yet.
Omg small world!!! That’s amazing :) I was going to get the 2020 aspec they had but I decided on this one instead.
For the muffler delete did you go to EAG? I want to go somewhere good. I’ve been seeing videos with both deletes I just get super nervous ya know?

·
Registered
2016 Acura TLX V6 Tech Package
141 Posts
Omg small world!!! That’s amazing :) I was going to get the 2020 aspec they had but I decided on this one instead.
For the muffler delete did you go to EAG? I want to go somewhere good. I’ve been seeing videos with both deletes I just get super nervous ya know?
I went to Tony's Custom Exhaust out in Glen Burnie, MD if you live in VA i'd recommend Mac's Custom Exhaust he does some of the best exhaust work out in the VA area

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went to Tony's Custom Exhaust out in Glen Burnie, MD if you live in VA i'd recommend Mac's Custom Exhaust he does some of the best exhaust work out in the VA area
Yeah I’m in VA! Do you have an insta by any chance if you don’t mind?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts