Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the base TLX black on black model for about a week and a half now. Had a few questions on the car so I wanted to join the forum.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have the base TLX black on black model for about a week and a half now. Had a few questions on the car so I wanted to join the forum.

Welcome, welcome, welcome. I'll tell you from the standpoint of someone who belongs to a number of different forums, this is by far the most honest and level headed group by far. :)

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome to the Forum! I am glad to see your first post is an introductory one instead of an issue. Glad to have you here.
:)
Hopefully you can find your answers in our forum. If not, please ask away.

Did you get the I4 or the V6? Any package or outstanding accessories come with the car?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the Forum! I am glad to see your first post is an introductory one instead of an issue. Glad to have you here.
:)
Hopefully you can find your answers in our forum. If not, please ask away.

Did you get the I4 or the V6? Any package or outstanding accessories come with the car?
I'm assuming I4? It's the base 4 Cylinder that you can get. HA

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
I'm assuming I4? It's the base 4 Cylinder that you can get. HA
Congratulations! I have the 4 cylinder as well, but with the tech package. Sorry I was lazy and typed out I4 instead of Inline 4. :)

Hope you are enjoying how the car drives. I enjoy driving my TLX everyday.

Enjoy the forum. Hopefully some questions will be answered.

Definitely let us know if you have any tips or learned any tricks with the TLX.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts