Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased the 4 Cylinder with Tech Package in late February and love it more everyday. I have driven 3 Acura's and this is by far my favourite. I was actually on vacation and couldn't wait to get home to drive my new car. The 4 cylinder is so light and rev happy in sport plus that it gives me smiles for miles every time I drive it. Love it. 10 out of 10.

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Just purchased the 4 Cylinder with Tech Package in late February and love it more everyday. I have driven 3 Acura's and this is by far my favourite. I was actually on vacation and couldn't wait to get home to drive my new car. The 4 cylinder is so light and rev happy in sport plus that it gives me smiles for miles every time I drive it. Love it. 10 out of 10.
Welcome to the Forum! It's nice to see your first post is a happy one.

Best of luck with the TLX. I enjoy my drive to and from work every day since mid August 2014. I don't use the Sports+ but I do leave it in Sport mode.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lovin it

Thanks for the message. I had the Acura Integra first, then the RSX 2006 and now this TLX. I am a huge fan of this new edition. I usually go for a joy ride once a day for 20 minutes at least in sports plus and grin from ear to ear. I had 1 problem with a noisy sunroof, but just pushed on the ceiling and it popped back into place and since then it has been smooth sailing with the TLX.
Is anyone else having a lot of fun with their new vehicle? I have to say that it has changed my life for the better.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Thanks for the message. I had the Acura Integra first, then the RSX 2006 and now this TLX. I am a huge fan of this new edition. I usually go for a joy ride once a day for 20 minutes at least in sports plus and grin from ear to ear. I had 1 problem with a noisy sunroof, but just pushed on the ceiling and it popped back into place and since then it has been smooth sailing with the TLX.
Is anyone else having a lot of fun with their new vehicle? I have to say that it has changed my life for the better.
Awesome!

That Integra was from my favorite era of Acura. The 90's was an amazing time for Japanese car makers, but that's not to say these day aren't.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Yes. Everyday I love the drive, even to and from work. :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Other than being home with my wife, driving my TLX is the best part of my day.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I think she likes me...

Reactions: andre12dbsi
1 - 14 of 14 Posts