Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,
first time owning a premium car, a white TLX base model. I bought it 7 months ago, and just discover this forum. I'm here to learn more about this car and looking forward to share my side of experience with you all.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Hi all,
first time owning a premium car, a white TLX base model. I bought it 7 months ago, and just discover this forum. I'm here to learn more about this car and looking forward to share my side of experience with you all.
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post. :)

Congrats on getting a TLX. I got mine 11 months ago and still enjoy driving it everyday.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome!

Good choice for a first premium vehicle. The TLX shouldn't disappoint.

What other vehicles have you owned?
I was driving a 06' Mazda6 s hatchback!
Feel like a TLX is more like a mature and humble car.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi all,
I'm thinking of getting a 4 cylinder TLX myself, but have been a little concerned about reports from some owners about the 8 speed DCT. I assume you like it? Would you be willing to give a little report on its performance? Thanks.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I find wheels make such a big difference. I was lucky enough to find a flawless used set here on the forum. The full price from Acura is a bit pricey.
Wheels in the right spec, which is much like buying a shirt that fits you right, one that's tailored to you. And its in finding the right spec of wheel for the TLX or just about any car that is hard but worth it when all done :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts