Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my new 15' TLX 2.4l w/Tech last Wednesday the 5th. LOVE this car so far, can't stop staring at it! I'm coming from a RAM 1500 so quite a change, for the better though so far. Just got her tinted today, only other mods are the Acura rubber floor mats and Lloyd rubber cargo liner. Other than that I might get a K&N filter and this is it for awhile. This car is just near perfect in every way. I know everyone likes/needs pics, so here you go. Pics don't do this car justice though, the blue pearl is beautiful.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,015 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.
Fathom Blue Pearl is looking really good.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Just picked up my new 15' TLX 2.4l w/Tech last Wednesday the 5th. LOVE this car so far, can't stop staring at it! I'm coming from a RAM 1500 so quite a change, for the better though so far. Just got her tinted today, only other mods are the Acura rubber floor mats and Lloyd rubber cargo liner. Other than that I might get a K&N filter and this is it for awhile. This car is just near perfect in every way. I know everyone likes/needs pics, so here you go. Pics don't do this car justice though, the blue pearl is beautiful.
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post. Thanks for sharing the pics. :)

Your TLX looks great. We need to see more Blues on the road. I have only seen two, so far.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys - appreciate the comments. Def enjoying the fuel savings! Still waiting for my first fill up. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts