Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made my deal and drove home my car last Saturday February 28th, the last day of the month and I think I got a pretty good deal. :laugh:
Originally, I was quoted $ 490 for a 15k mile 39 month lease with no money down. And I walked out of there with the above for a hair under $ 475 plus:

- Remote Start
- Fog Lights
- Door Edge Film
- Service contract that covers all maintenance except tires for 3 years
- Lost or damage key protection for 3 years

My wife leased a 2015 MDX w/Tech and All Wheel Drive in October so that may have had something to do with it, but it was the last day of the month and I pressed. If I bought the car then fine and if I didn't fine.

I previously had leased a 2009 TSX w/Tech and after that lease was up was driving a 2007 Honda CR-V EX-L.

I went with the 2.4L vs. the 6 because of the reviews I read and I couldn't justify the extra $4K+ in the price. I had the 2.4L in my TSX so I knew what I was getting, and I don't regret it a bit.

I always seem to migrate to white or gold vehicles with the Parchment leather interior. I did a full 360 on this lease. I got the Black Copper Pearl with the Espresso Milano Leather.

I'm very happy with my new TLX! :D

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome to the forum
were you by any chance considering vehicles from any other brands that have vehicles competing with the TLX?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum
were you by any chance considering vehicles from any other brands that have vehicles competing with the TLX?
I was considering an Infinity, but once I drove the TLX and read all the reviews it was a no brainer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts