Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Notice some dent at bottom on passenger side as picture shown. I dont always check my vehicle when i go out and came back from anywhere like grocery store. So saw this like two days ago. Would i will claim this with insurance or jusy pay it from my pocket. Or just leave it til i return this car nexr year. Sorry its my first time got a damage car.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
It depends. If you can avoid an insurance claim, I would recommend doing so. Its never good to have claims on your record unless you absolutely need to put it through insurance. You’ll be paying a deductible anyway If you put it through insurance.

You mention returning the car with damage. I’m assuming it’s a lease. Do you have a damage insurance of any kind with Acura? If not, you’ll be responsible to pay for any damage when you return it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes its a lease i would returning it next year. I think don't have damage insurance with acura. Any opinion how much this dent to repair. Had no idea.Maybe cost thousands so I could save money for it. This is my 4th lease car and first time got damage maybe from a parking lot.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Notice some dent at bottom on passenger side as picture shown. I dont always check my vehicle when i go out and came back from anywhere like grocery store. So saw this like two days ago. Would i will claim this with insurance or jusy pay it from my pocket. Or just leave it til i return this car nexr year. Sorry its my first time got a damage car.
You didnt feel that?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really dont when that happen maybe 1, 2 wks ago especially its on passenger side. Maybe if its on driver side i could easily notice it. And Im not a kind that every time i go back to the car need to go around and check some damage on it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes its a lease i would returning it next year. I think don't have damage insurance with acura. Any opinion how much this dent to repair. Had no idea.Maybe cost thousands so I could save money for it. This is my 4th lease car and first time got damage maybe from a parking lot.
I will try to contact some local bodyshop how much it cost.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts