Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
2021 Acura TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have a 2021 Acura TLX A-spec with SH-AWD. I enjoy the car and already on the way to building it how I want. I just got an AFE power module and a set of 20 inch wheels. Hopefully I can have everyone鈥檚 help in my project 馃檪

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! Enjoy the project progress
Thank you! I just installed the power module and wheels and I already am enjoy the ride so much more! Now next I am going to lower it and get a cold air intake. Afe power R&D said next year summer/fall is when they are going to have products for the 2021 Acura TLX so I am excited 馃檪

Registered
Thank you! I just installed the power module and wheels and I already am enjoy the ride so much more! Now next I am going to lower it and get a cold air intake. Afe power R&D said next year summer/fall is when they are going to have products for the 2021 Acura TLX so I am excited 馃檪
Alright! Looking forward to your mod thread

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update

I did two things so far on the car to help with performance.

I just put on 20x9 +35 offset rims. I put 245/35/20 on the front & 275/30/20 on the rear. I noticed it gives me an increase in grip especially about a 20 mph difference with turns in having traction with SH-AWD.

Also, I put in Afe power module in car. It has made a massive difference with the lag when hitting the throttle. I feel a complete difference in the power and rpm鈥檚 climbing up faster.

Registered
Update

I did two things so far on the car to help with performance.

I just put on 20x9 +35 offset rims. I put 245/35/20 on the front & 275/30/20 on the rear. I noticed it gives me an increase in grip especially about a 20 mph difference with turns in having traction with SH-AWD.

Also, I put in Afe power module in car. It has made a massive difference with the lag when hitting the throttle. I feel a complete difference in the power and rpm鈥檚 climbing up faster.
Great to hear about the improvements! Way to go

1 - 6 of 6 Posts