Acura TLX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loving my new TLX so far. I did have to take it for service already because all of the washer fluid leaked out the first day. They replaced a broken bushing.

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, it wasn't a big deal. But it did take them most of the day to fix it since they had to order the part. They gave me a 2015 RDX as a loaner.

It was a bit funny because when I originally picked up the car there was no washer fluid. The salesman was very apologetic and added a jug to the tank. He assumed someone had forgotten to fill it up. But they had filled it up, it had just all leaked out and nobody noticed. So the jug he added ended up on the floor in my garage. Other than this, the car has been absolutely perfect and I'm really glad I bought it.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
I am glad that's all that was wrong with your TLX. The TLX does like nice in SSM.

Enjoy your drive. :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nice color...same color as my previous 2004 TSX. My favorite but my wife does not like it so I got the graphite grey for my TLX. Mine is 2 weeks old now and I am just starting to enjoy it (I was very cautious for the first 1000km). I have the SH-AWD Tehno and man that engine/transmission combo is just out of this world...

·
Registered
13 Posts
If just got 800 miles on my V6 AWD tech and the more I drive it the better I like it I've had noneif the transmission problems others have talked about although decelerating in sport + is a bit choppy. Acceleration is incredible in either sport or sport + the seats and steering wheel feel great and the ELS sound system fills the car.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Leaking washer fluid seems like kind of a funny off the lot problem. Definitely ones that are far worse that you could have encountered.

I take it that you haven't had any problems with your transmission?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.