Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’m on my THIRD TLX! Started with the 2015 i4 base, then a 2018 i4 base and on Friday I just picked up a 2020 A-Spec! WOW! Best decision I EVER MADE. I really liked my previous two choices but this A-SPEC Apex Blue is a head turner!!!

2AB44640-4FF0-49BD-9D54-8FAAD057877A.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
651 Posts
So I’m on my THIRD TLX! Started with the 2015 i4 base, then a 2018 i4 base and on Friday I just picked up a 2020 A-Spec! WOW! Best decision I EVER MADE. I really liked my previous two choices but this A-SPEC Apex Blue is a head turner!!!
Congratulations - you've got me beat, I'm only on my second! Love the Aspec and that blue. Is it a 4 cyl Aspec or V6? Is that your 2018 in the picture next to the Aspec?

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Congrats on that new Blue TLX.

While this is my first TLX, I have had three other Acuras, all MDX's.

Yes, I get great comments on my Fathom Blue Pearl TLX all the time.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I, too, am on my first TLX, and my first Acura. Congrats on your third! The Apex Blue is an attention-grabber for sure, and a bit unique, just like the Fathom Blue Pearl.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congratulations - you've got me beat, I'm only on my second! Love the Aspec and that blue. Is it a 4 cyl Aspec or V6? Is that your 2018 in the picture next to the Aspec?
My A-Spec is a 4cyl. I test drove the 6 but REALLY like the 4 much better!! Yes, that is my 2018 next to the aspec!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love, love love the sound of the ASpec.... its something but not over the top just enough to put a smile on my face.
I AGREE 100%!!! Every time I hit that accelerator I GRIN.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Wow a turbo V6!

Acura isn’t bringing back the Type S badge for a mere visual package. Instead the TLX will use a brand new, brand-exclusive 3.0-liter turbo V6. Acura isn’t talking horsepower yet, only calling the TLX Type S “best-handling and most well-appointed sport sedan in Acura history.” It will send its power to all four corners with the latest iteration of Acura’s Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) system.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts