Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a TLX with Advance and the Aero option and just picked it up yesterday. I really love this car. Here are a few pictures of it in my garage. I am also the moderator on the Honda Crosstour Forum. I do accident investigations as my job.

Attachments

·
Registered
681 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your new ride!

And ty for explianing your forum name...i was worried at the start ;)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Before I read the OP I was wondering exactly why he had the lift in his garage, but its all coming together now. You must have a pretty good understanding of vehicles. I'm sure you'll be a great addition to the forum.

Welcome!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Before I read the OP I was wondering exactly why he had the lift in his garage, but its all coming together now. You must have a pretty good understanding of vehicles. I'm sure you'll be a great addition to the forum.

Welcome!
Some people have a lift for extra space, for another vehicle underneath, some have it for that and for servicing their own vehicle.

·
Super Moderator
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Welcome!

I built the house and put the lift in at the time of the build. I use the lift for work and pleasure. I do vehicle forensics as my living. I determine cause and origin of mainly fatality accidents that include cars, trucks, motorcycles, tractors, and more. Been doing this for the last 15 years. You make all sorts of friends when you have a lift in your garage.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Very Nice! I would love to put a lift in my garage. A neighbor has one and every time that I drive by and see it I am envious. My back and knees would prefer the easy access. Any idea on how difficult it is to add one to an existing garage or does it have to be engineered into the structure at construction?

·
Registered
255 Posts
I built the house and put the lift in at the time of the build. I use the lift for work and pleasure. I do vehicle forensics as my living. I determine cause and origin of mainly fatality accidents that include cars, trucks, motorcycles, tractors, and more. Been doing this for the last 15 years. You make all sorts of friends when you have a lift in your garage.
Very interesting work. My brother-in-law does vehicle forensics as well, but he does marine-based/ watercraft investigations.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts