Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Congrats.

Too bad the estimated delivery to dealer section is not filled in yet. Do you have any indication when that is going to happen?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats.

Too bad the estimated delivery to dealer section is not filled in yet. Do you have any indication when that is going to happen?
It's quite a process, actually. After the car arrives at the dealer and is prepped, a third-party firm (lease company) arranges for the license plate to be ordered from the county tag office and sent to me. Once I get it, I must have my old lease car inspected, and then finally set a swap-over date. I recall last time it took about 3-4 weeks, so I'm estimating September 1st or so to be in the TLX.

·
Registered
979 Posts
how did you get that info? i would have love to track the progress (if my car wasn't already made) when i bought mine.

congrats!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how did you get that info? i would have love to track the progress (if my car wasn't already made) when i bought mine.

congrats!
I work for Honda, and that screen is from our Company Cars web portal, where associates who have a lease/order in progress can get a status update.

·
Super Moderator
1,015 Posts
The image is missing in my browser. Both in Chrome (via work) and also Safari on iOS (ATT).
Would like to see the details. I might be able to get a snapshot of it (your car) on the assembly line!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts