Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My A1 just came on. New since Dec 2014. Having the Remote Start Accessory installed at the same time as service.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Picking up Cinnamon later today. Will post results of first service. Took it in on Saturday and getting it back today, Wednesday.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Picking up Cinnamon later today. Will post results of first service. Took it in on Saturday and getting it back today, Wednesday.
My A1 reminder has been on for a couple of weeks. Finally was able to make an appointment for today, at 2:30pm. (Was down to 5%).

The car was ready by 3:15pm. No charge also.. some sort of credit was on my account?.. I bought mine on 12/31/2014.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They updated the transmission software and replaced the Connectivity Pocket box. Gave the car the once over. But 3 days - they had to order the connectivity pocket box.

Oh well, it's done. Back on the road.

But I did have a '15 MDX SHAWD Tech - nice different ODMD audio screens and the upper screen displays the input that is being selected (which I like - see attached). I loved the 6-speed tranny - wonderful. And for a large SUV, it has grunt.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
My first A1 service is scheduled this week. I suspect that none of the great updates my fellow US TLX owners get will be available lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts