Acura TLX Forum banner
81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I found the camera brand new at Amazon, super easy to install works great with the multi view option and cost nothing comparing used car parts or dealer

Here is the link:

·
Registered
4 Posts
FYI Ive now gone through 2 replacement cameras for my 2015 TLX, replacement model number 39530-T0A-A011-M1 and both cameras display the image upside down.

Ill try the 39530-T0A-A001-M1 next but this is becoming a pain in the ass.

There is only one way this fits, trust me, I even managed to split one open to try and flip it inside the housing. View attachment 25167
Help! I have the same problem. I bought the A001 but got this upside down result. If switching to that worked for you, maybe I need to try the A011. Or maybe you did something else. Please let me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry for the late response. Yes it is straight plug and play change and you will have to remove trunk liners to get to the camera. Make sure to wear gloves as metals under the liners are very sharp. Hope everything goes well.
I have The same issue my camera is foggy my car is the 2015 base model 2.4 fwd as well, if that part you got fits mine would you be able to share the link please? Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
FYI Ive now gone through 2 replacement cameras for my 2015 TLX, replacement model number 39530-T0A-A011-M1 and both cameras display the image upside down.

There is only one way this fits, trust me, I even managed to split one open to try and flip it inside the housing. View attachment 25167
how did you solve your problem ?? I have the same problem !!

·
Registered
4 Posts
The Chinese company I bought mine would give me back my money after I shipped it back or they'd send me another one for $15. No. I wish the people who had success would share the names of their manufacturers. I've actually stopped driving the car since October.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, did you guys found a solution for the upside down image on the aftermarket cameras? I tried AliExpress, EBay, Amazon. All 3 cameras A001 or A011 having the same issue. Suggestions please? It's not an install issue, no way to turn it 180, the connector will not stay in place. Thank you

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello, did you guys found a solution for the upside down image on the aftermarket cameras? I tried AliExpress, EBay, Amazon. All 3 cameras A001 or A011 having the same issue. Suggestions please? It's not an install issue, no way to turn it 180, the connector will not stay in place. Thank you
I just ran into same issue. Bought the A011 from a seller on Amazon and its upside down. Hoping someone can provide a camera with the right alignment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got the A011 camera from a seller in China "hrblwj88". Image was upside-down as well. Seller said he can't buy return label. I will have to mail the camera back within 14 days. If I mail it by express mail from usps. Does anyone know it will work and seller will refund all my money with return shipping cost?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Got the A011 camera from a seller in China "hrblwj88". Image was upside-down as well. Seller said he can't buy return label. I will have to mail the camera back within 14 days. If I mail it by express mail from usps. Does anyone know it will work and seller will refund all my money with return shipping cost?
I got taken too on Ebay by a seller from China, don't bother ordering these cameras guys..

Same thing, Upside down image.. the seller just played games when I asked for a refund and offered small amounts of money back in exchange for me to keep it and said he couldn't issue a return label. Then sent me to the post office with an address in China to price out the cheapest return and get back to him. As I'm not a pro Ebay'er, I decided to just send it back right then and there but didn't get Tracking cause he wanted the cheapest shipping (I know rookie mistake for not getting the tracking) and sent him the pictures of the receipt and the boxed item with the Canada Post label on it as proof and then asked for my money back. He continued asking for tracking after I explained that I sent it without, this went on and on. I asked Ebay to step in and they said the Seller is/was required to provide a return shipping label and since I didn't get tracking I was hooped.. :mad:

I asked the seller as a last ditch effort to advise me when he gets the item but about a month later he challenged my return through Ebay (as I couldn't enter the item as returned without a tracking number) and Ebay closed my return request and the seller keeps my money. I checked the sellers reviews and the same M.O. appeared on a Negative Feedback from another Acura Owner. I'm guessing this is all the same guy who opens up new accounts under different names.

I ended up paying for a camera from a wrecker from a 2018 TLX and it's been working great so far.

·
Registered
4 Posts
So I've also tried two upside down cameras from China... I left one in over the winter while my car was put away then got the new one but it was also upside down. I decided to put the original back in and :::drumroll:::: it had dried out while in the house all winter. I am thinking about taking it out again and trying to seal it up so it doesn't get moisture in it again. Has anybody else tried this?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Latest info: called eBay before I plan on sending the camera back to seller. Told eBay that the shipping company requires seller address in Chinese, and need seller ID for clearing the tax. eBay said seller required to send me the return label. So eBay end up refund me as I had waited 4 days and seller still unable to send me return label

·
Registered
44 Posts
Latest info: called eBay before I plan on sending the camera back to seller. Told eBay that the shipping company requires seller address in Chinese, and need seller ID for clearing the tax. eBay said seller required to send me the return label. So eBay end up refund me as I had waited 4 days and seller still unable to send me return label
Wish I would have known that before, should have just contacted Ebay right away when my seller started to play games 😭

·
Registered
1 Posts

did you ever get this figured out I’m having the same issue and also ordered 2 cameras already and both of them are upside down

81 - 94 of 94 Posts