Acura TLX Forum banner
81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I found the camera brand new at Amazon, super easy to install works great with the multi view option and cost nothing comparing used car parts or dealer

Here is the link:

·
Registered
1 Posts
FYI Ive now gone through 2 replacement cameras for my 2015 TLX, replacement model number 39530-T0A-A011-M1 and both cameras display the image upside down.

Ill try the 39530-T0A-A001-M1 next but this is becoming a pain in the ass.

There is only one way this fits, trust me, I even managed to split one open to try and flip it inside the housing. View attachment 25167
Help! I have the same problem. I bought the A001 but got this upside down result. If switching to that worked for you, maybe I need to try the A011. Or maybe you did something else. Please let me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry for the late response. Yes it is straight plug and play change and you will have to remove trunk liners to get to the camera. Make sure to wear gloves as metals under the liners are very sharp. Hope everything goes well.
I have The same issue my camera is foggy my car is the 2015 base model 2.4 fwd as well, if that part you got fits mine would you be able to share the link please? Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
FYI Ive now gone through 2 replacement cameras for my 2015 TLX, replacement model number 39530-T0A-A011-M1 and both cameras display the image upside down.

Ill try the 39530-T0A-A001-M1 next but this is becoming a pain in the ass.

There is only one way this fits, trust me, I even managed to split one open to try and flip it inside the housing. View attachment 25167
how did you solve your problem ?? I have the same problem !!

81 - 84 of 84 Posts