Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well first I had problems with the warranty and maintenance contracts...which were sorted out.

Now I'm having problems with the title and registration...what is it with me and paperwork for this car :|

I live in Oklahoma and have just received my title and registration. The biggest problem is that they butchered my first name. I am going to work on having them correct this first thing Monday morning and have them reissue all the paperwork.

I also noticed that the model is listed as "TXT"

I bought the 4 cylinder tech package so I am wondering if this is correct or incorrect? Anyone else have TXT listed as the model on their title?

·
Registered
103 Posts
"auto-correct" anyone?

No TXT as a model, but the TLX can receive TeXT messages:)

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Well first I had problems with the warranty and maintenance contracts...which were sorted out.

Now I'm having problems with the title and registration...what is it with me and paperwork for this car :|

I live in Oklahoma and have just received my title and registration. The biggest problem is that they butchered my first name. I am going to work on having them correct this first thing Monday morning and have them reissue all the paperwork.

I also noticed that the model is listed as "TXT"

I bought the 4 cylinder tech package so I am wondering if this is correct or incorrect? Anyone else have TXT listed as the model on their title?
I won't see my title. :( I am leasing.

I think you encountered a bad typist or what I heard as someone fat-fingered it.
:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts