Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a TLX V6 AWD w Tech. I've only had it for 3 days and haven't had time to look this up.

I have to adjust the power seat every time I get turn the car off then on and side mirrors go to a default position.

Can I get a quick tutorial on how to set the side mirrors and seat so that they go to where I want them when I turn the car on?

Thanks - I've had zero time to flip through an instruction manual

·
Premium Member
4,998 Posts
Welcome!

Once you have everything set up the way you want it, press the set button on the drivers door and then the number of the fob that you want to store it with. That should do it. It sounds like someone already did that which is why it's a different setting each time you use the fob. Just remember to always use the same fob for yourself.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

I just got a TLX V6 AWD w Tech. I've only had it for 3 days and haven't had time to look this up.

I have to adjust the power seat every time I get turn the car off then on and side mirrors go to a default position.

Can I get a quick tutorial on how to set the side mirrors and seat so that they go to where I want them when I turn the car on?

Thanks - I've had zero time to flip through an instruction manual
Welcome to the Forum! Glad you made time to make your first posts.
Congratulations on the new TLX.
When you have time, tell us more about yourself and your TLX experience.
:)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Also, the outside mirror tilt-down feature on reverse is controlled by the switch on the armrest for the mirrors.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thanks! Figured it was that easy. Didn't know it was connected to the fob. That's cool.
Have a great weekend!

Also - be aware that many of your other preferences are also set by the FOB... For example, My wife has completely different radio pre-sets than me. That gets picked up as well. If you have the wrong fob with you, you can override by pressing the driver number on the door (while parked).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Also - be aware that many of your other preferences are also set by the FOB... For example, My wife has completely different radio pre-sets than me. That gets picked up as well. If you have the wrong fob with you, you can override by pressing the driver number on the door (while parked).
Yea I had alot of problems with the memory seat position until I realized it was attached to the keyfob. I was using the secondary fob during those couple days and it was giving me the biggest headache.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts