Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this Monday I received my car back from K&N from an intake test fitment. Immediate I took it to a wheel company named Road Street Race for a new set of wheels. I had Falken provide me with some FK453 and RS_R suspension helped me out with their down sus springs. Here is how it came out. Thinking about lowering it another inch, other than that, I am very happy with the set up. Honestly, I am surprised they managed to fit 20x10's all around haha.
What do you guys think?

Road Street Race R702 20x10 et43
FK453 245/35/r20
RS_R Down SUS suspension

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
Good work there! Thanks for posting pics...

·
Registered
317 Posts
I was thinking the wheels would look better in a darker finish, like gun metal but in that finish they go very well with black!

Hopefully those wheels stay mint and don't get any curb rash.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks you for the feedback everybody. I really appreciate it.

I was hesitant at first to post this but just wanted to getsome feedback and see if I should do something different. So far I got an ideato go wider like a 255/35/r20.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Thanks you for the feedback everybody. I really appreciate it.

I was hesitant at first to post this but just wanted to get some feedback and see if I should do something different. So far I got an idea to go wider like a 255/35/r20.
Glad you posted. We can all learn something from each other. It's also cool to see what others are up to with their TLX.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks good! Glad to see someone trying something different! I have a couple questions for you.
1) Any rub with the 20x10 all around?
2) How are you liking the k&n intake they developed on your car?

·
Registered
13 Posts
can we get some angled shots of the wheel wells and tire? I want to see how that looks. I want to do 20x10 rear and 20x8.5 up front with 275/30/20 rear tires, but I am unsure of the offset to get to make it as flush as possible without rub.

Front I want 245/35/20 and want to to be as flush as can be as well without rub. I have no idea where to start with the offsets though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Have you modified/changed smth in suspension or stock?
Really impressive figures, didn't expect such sizes would fit with stock suspension (if my english was enough to understand:))

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great looking rims...Just curious, any noticeable difference in driving? Generally you'd expect a stiffer ride, better braking, better handling but slightly worse MPG and rate of acceleration...Also how different does the K&N change the sound of the engine?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts