Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

My name is Zack out of Charlotte, North Carolina and I'll be purchasing my V4 w/Tech tomorrow! I've been reading the forums here for the last few weeks and it has been very helpful to me on deciding my purchase. I'll be sure to post any experiences I have with the car.

P.S. The color I'm going with is Black Copper Pearl with the Parchment interior.

·
Premium Member
4,998 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. If you've spent enough time here I'm sure you knew just as much, if not more than your salesperson.

Post some pictures when you pick it up.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Hey everyone!

My name is Zack out of Charlotte, North Carolina and I'll be purchasing my V4 w/Tech tomorrow! I've been reading the forums here for the last few weeks and it has been very helpful to me on deciding my purchase. I'll be sure to post any experiences I have with the car.

P.S. The color I'm going with is Black Copper Pearl with the Parchment interior.
Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post. Thanks for taking time to introduce yourself. :)

I really enjoy my I4 Tech. After about 10 months, I still feel the thrill of driving anywhere, even to and from work. :D

Enjoy and best of luck to you.

Very nice color choice.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Congratulations. Always glad to have more owners on the forum. Let us know when you get in your TLX and post up some pictures for us. I like the exterior/interior color combo that you chose. Very classy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good choice!

What other vehicles were you considering before deciding to go for the TLX?
My old car was an 08 Accord coupe and I knew for a while that I'd being going for an Acura as an upgrade. However, I knew I wasn't going for an Acura SUV. The only other car I really thought about was the Accord hybrid but decided I wanted something nicer.

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
The purchase went off without a hitch! Sorry, I just got around to taking pictures today. I plan on getting it opti-coated and tinted Monday or Tuesday.
Congratulations! TLX looks very good in the light of day. Enjoy! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts