Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks! CARiD.com is glad to offer you a new product. With Lumen® - LED Halo Rings, you will add unique style to the front of your vehicle and increase the light output. They are available in a variety of diameters and colors for you to choose from. And check out the video we have to find step-by-step installation instructions. What do you think of the product?

·
Registered
727 Posts
With LED headlights I doubt anyone is going to be ripping apart their TLX headlights to do this. Still a cool thing for the guys with older cars to do.

·
Registered
251 Posts
You also wouldn't want to cover up the nice jewel eye headlights that are on the TLX. That's one of the nicest design elements of the car. I don't see how you would be able to integrate these rings into the TLX's headlights.

·
Registered
260 Posts
you could put the rings on the outside of the individual LED's just like what people do to projectors.
Would they fit even though? I am a bit curious if it would work and what it would look like. This is a great option for cars that have boring headlights, but the TLX has really cool headlights stock. Why would you want to mess with a good thing?

Would any of you make changes to the TLX headlights?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Even if you could get these into the headlights, wouldn't it just be covering up and ruining the beautiful jewel-eye headlight design. I just don't understand why you would cover up one of the the nicest parts of Acura design.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts