Acura TLX Forum banner
21 - 40 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
oh ok thanks hopefully they will be out by the spring, got my wheels already but really wanted to lower before putting wheels on, but its winter here in the northeast, so I will not do anything until March anyway.

·
Registered
188 Posts
oh ok thanks hopefully they will be out by the spring, got my wheels already but really wanted to lower before putting wheels on, but its winter here in the northeast, so I will not do anything until March anyway.
Tein is on development expect 4-5 months
Eibach ETA - 3-4 months
Swift Spring 4-5 months
HR Spring no ETA
RSR no ETA

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I spoke to someone at swift springs, and he said the swift spec-r line is almost here, It has already been created and they are doing testing on a car, and once everything goes well its going into mass production and we should have it by March.

·
Registered
188 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes look and my previous post on ETAs

Are you in direct contact with Tein, Eibach, Swift, HR, RSR and awaiting confirmation for released products?

Also, I lightly spoke with Sean from P2R in his comment section regarding swift lowering springs 2 weeks ago and this is what he said.

Font Screenshot Software Technology Moon

·
Registered
188 Posts
I contacted Swift, Eibach, and Tein about 6-7 months ago. During that time Swift and Eibach asked me to come in but I was unable to drop off my car to them for a long period of time. So I post it on a group and see if anyone in So Cal interested and a few have submitted there vehicle. But with the "situation" going on in the world it really hard to give a tentative date. I do know Tein will have a set of spring out soon BUT it was for a Type S so not sure if it is the same spec as the regular TLX

I was also schedule to do RD for air intake set up but since the "situation" is still going on, they haven't gotten back to me yet. As of now everything is up in the air.

21 - 40 of 106 Posts