Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a few months ago the lower screen will be very dim when I start the car in the morning. I press the button on the lower right to make it bright, then the upper screen appears with a control for the brightness, then I set it. However it goes back to dim on the lower screen if the car isn't on for a while, am I using the wrong setting?

·
Registered
2016 I4 Tech - Fathom Blue Pearl w/ chrome trim blackouts, Enkie Vulcan wheels, remote start & more
409 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I didn't completely understand what is going wrong but you could check your Display Settings.
Settings - System Settings - Display --- make sure the brightness set high enough. Daytime and Nighttime (the button on the lower left) each has its own brightness setting.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I didn't completely understand what is going wrong but you could check your Display Settings.
Settings - System Settings - Display --- make sure the brightness set high enough. Daytime and Nighttime (the button on the lower left) each has its own brightness setting.
yeah I've done that, but it randomly dims again after the car is off for a while, i even tried resetting to default

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah I've done that, but it randomly dims again after the car is off for a while, i even tried resetting to default
Thanks got it now, took me a while to figure out how to change it to night time which was set at a dimmer level

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My car doesn't let you make it too bright for night, is there a way to get it to stay on daytime all the time?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts