Acura TLX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm driving the Canadian V6 SH-AWD Tech Elite with Micheline X-ICE 3s on the original 18" rims.

It it is handling winter like a champ.

During this current "deep freeze" we are having, I am LOVING:
- Remote Start (enough said... I start the car in the parking lot as my train is pulling into the station)
- Heated Seats automatically coordinated with the climate control
- Heated windshield and various other heating and defrosting gizmos automatically turn themselves on and off based on the ambient climate
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Headlamp washers
- Heated REAR seats.

and more

·
Registered
681 Posts
I'm driving the Canadian V6 SH-AWD Tech Elite with Micheline X-ICE 3s on the original 18" rims.

It it is handling winter like a champ.

During this current "deep freeze" we are having, I am LOVING:
- Remote Start (enough said... I start the car in the parking lot as my train is pulling into the station)
- Heated Seats automatically coordinated with the climate control
- Heated windshield and various other heating and defrosting gizmos automatically turn themselves on and off based on the ambient climate
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Headlamp washers
- Heated REAR seats.

and more
Totally agree. A couple of suggested improvements for Acura though;

1. Allow Acuralink Connect to have remote start capability
2. Fix the auto idle stop weirdness. -17C yesterday, i am craving cabin heat five minutes into my commute....and it stopped at a red light since i didnt override on start up. Really Acura....

Reactions: McVStar

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Totally agree. A couple of suggested improvements for Acura though;

2. Fix the auto idle stop weirdness. -17C yesterday, i am craving cabin heat five minutes into my commute....and it stopped at a red light since i didnt override on start up. Really Acura....
That does not sound like the way it is supposed to work. You might want to get your dealer to check that yours is working properly. I drove in today. It was about -12C. My idle stop did not engage before about 15 minutes. I had reached target cabin temperature.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.