Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it always suppose to be highlighted in green when you press main? I tried toggling it on and off but only the road lines appear and vice versa. Is that normal?

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I don't even remember what it looks like now lol. I would assume green means its functioning normally and the car is tracking safely.

·
Registered
274 Posts
The green light comes from pressing "Main" on the steering wheel. That turns LKAS and Cruise Control / ACC on and off.

·
Registered
666 Posts
You should hope that it is always green. If flashes amber when the car is turned on, but if it stays amber then there is a problem.

Also when the system is activated there are two sets of dotted lines below the LKAS indicator. When they are solid the system has detected the line markings and is operational, and when they are contour (outlined) the line markings have not been detected and the steering is not being influenced.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I kind of figured. The system works. Just wasn't sure if it suppose always be hi lighted even when it is turned off

·
Registered
238 Posts
That's what I kind of figured. The system works. Just wasn't sure if it suppose always be hi lighted even when it is turned off
To be clear, pressing MAIN turns it on, and they will appear in green. Pressing MAIN again turns it off, and both green indicators should disappear.

When green, you can then press the individual buttons for either lanekeep or cruise control to activate one or the other or both. For the latter, you then have to press the SET button to set the speed.

Anytime I'm driving over 5 miles, I tend to have LaneKeep on -- I absolutely love this feature!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts