Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all first post here and thanks to all for the informative info.

I took delivery of my SH-AWD Tech 2 weeks ago (Dec '14 build date) and have experienced intermittent error messages on the mid display for LKAS and Collision warning. No messages in the nav display only on the mid that says "there is an error with LKAS..." To no surprise the dealer is unable to replicate the problem. Has anyone on the forums experienced a similar issue? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I've cleaned the windshield so I know for a fact that isn't causing the issue. Can bare to leave my 2 week new car with the service tech to "test drive" any longer than it needs to be there.

·
Registered
238 Posts

I took delivery of my SH-AWD Tech 2 weeks ago (Dec '14 build date) and have experienced intermittent error messages on the mid display for LKAS and Collision warning. No messages in the nav display only on the mid that says "there is an error with LKAS..." To no surprise the dealer is unable to replicate the problem. Has anyone on the forums experienced a similar issue? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I've cleaned the windshield so I know for a fact that isn't causing the issue. Can bare to leave my 2 week new car with the service tech to "test drive" any longer than it needs to be there.
The only times I got any kind of errors like those were when I had snow or dirt the windshield area in front of the camera mounted on the dashboard, or if the front bumper sensors were covered in snow/slush/ice -- which was most of February for the Boston area.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have not had any errors as you describe but I do occasionally get false alarms. I drive on a four lane road that splits at one point. The west bound lanes swerve to the right. Where it splits there is a street sign on the left side of the two lanes. When I am in the left lane I sometimes but not always get the beeps, flashing heads up display and big "BREAK" warning on the display. Somewhat startling the first time but I am use to it now.:eek:

·
Retired Moderator
2021 TLX
2,334 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

Welcome to the Forum! Glad to see your first post.

Tell us more about you and your TLX. :)

Personally, I have not seen this issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts