Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I swapped out my wheels when i bought by TLX new and dont have any reason to keep the original 17" x 7 oem wheels. Tires have about 16 miles on them and of course the TPM's remain installed.

$150 each or the set for $500, plus any shipping at cost.
Free Pick up if you're in RTP, NC Area
Send a PM
IMG_1119.JPG IMG_1122.JPG

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
984 Posts
Nice wheels. They would make great winter tire wheels. Good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Curious if these will clear the 3.5 calipers? Sorry if that's a stupid question (if the 4 cyl and 6 cyl have the same braking system), but I've come from many different platforms where larger engine sizes have larger brake calipers. I'm looking for a set like this for winter tires, wish you were more local to me. Good luck with the sale. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure about brakes on the 6 cylinder TLX. But wheel size in only 1” diff. And you can probably confir with Acura site.
I still have the wheels if you’re interested
Best

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking at a number of sites. Rotors and pads are the same for the 4Cyl, 6Cyl, 6Cyl SH.
I think the wheels will clear

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's the shipping that kinda breaks up the process. I'd do $300 just for the wheels, (again, no need for tires or TPMS) but again, shipping cost is usually the deal killers.
Unfortunately, that's probably correct...
Still - Let me know

·
Registered
3 Posts
Would it be a do-able thing for you? separate the tires/tpms and sending in just the wheels? and if so, what would the shipping be? (zip code 61008)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts