Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have had my TLX V6 SH-AWD about 3 weeks Usually keep the headlights on auto position . When I tried to turn it to the full "Off " position the lights went off but the knob snapped back to the auto position. Is this normal or is there something not working right.

Otherwise everything seems to work fine

·
Registered
423 Posts
Thats totally normal. You can't actual leave it in the 'off' position.
All that's required is as you did, pull it down so the line marries to the 'Off' writing and the lights turn off.

So, don't worry, that is as it was designed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks otherwise this car is phenomenal. Trading in a 2007 TL type s . Do miss the way it would instantly downshift at almost any speed . The TLX takes a bit more time and pedal movement but then it flies

·
Registered
423 Posts
Have you tried the sports modes Jyellin? Do you feel the same with the shifting from them?
Must have been hard to part with the TL Type S! You can still sell those puppies for $20k here in Canada!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually keep in sports mode all the time. In sports plus the response is more like the type S TL . Yes I hated parting with it had it for 8 years with never one problem. Loved the quad exhausts red dash lighting . Responsive handled well even great in the snow . For some bizarre reason I couldn't resist the new TLX. Had it on order before I ever saw one in the flesh

1 - 5 of 5 Posts