Acura TLX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Leased Slate Silver V4 - Tech

Got my new TLX lease - turned in the old tsx lease. The final numbers were Title + license + first month for a total of 728 down and 366//month. 3 years x 10k miles. V4-Tech Silver Slate and black interior. Also got to port the unused miles from previous lease to this one. Also included was the lease acquisition fee of $595 - acquisition fee was built into the monthly payments.

This might not be the best deal but I think it is decent plus got lot of freebies - wheel locks, Nitrogen filled tires (free refills if needed), front and rear splash guards, all weather floor mats (doesn't include cargo mat). This itself is about $500 or more. To top this, 2 free oil change, free car wash (which I won't be using as much as the dealer is a little way off), 1 year tire protection, 1 year ding / dents protection and 1 year windshield protection. Also am going to get a $200 check in the mail for returning the old lease!

MSRP was 36420 and residual was 21788. Tax is 8.25%. This is in Illinois.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.