Acura TLX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my TLX has arrived but I am being told that with the Launch Package that I do not get the stock rims and tires. I have heard repeatedly in these forums that folks are getting them with their packages. Is there anyone else who has also not got their stock rims and tires with their purchase/lease?:confused:

·
Retired Moderator
2,315 Posts
Doesn't sound fair to me

So my TLX has arrived but I am being told that with the Launch Package that I do not get the stock rims and tires. I have heard repeatedly in these forums that folks are getting them with their packages. Is there anyone else who has also not got their stock rims and tires with their purchase/lease?:confused:
I think you paid for both. When I got a spare tire accessory, I was allowed to keep my air compressor. I know it is no where near an equivalent comparison.

Seems if you bought the car, went home and came back and got the package you would keep everything. That is odd.:confused:

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
How much was your "Launch Kit"? The car costs X, that includes the tires and rims. The launch package includes the aero package and bigger rims and tires that you pay for up front, and they cannot put that on the monthly payment from what I was told. Therefore you keep both sets.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ELITE2013 you make a good point, they were able to amortize the package with my lease so it lowers the monthly payments. Perhaps that is why. The initial Launch Package was $3,400 which had the components you mentioned plus the deck spoiler.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.