Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
647 Posts
Nice upgrades. I really liked that exterior color. My wife did not like the interior color. I wish it came with black interior. So we got the Graphite Luster Metallic with Ebony with leather interior.

·
487 Posts
Nice upgrades. I really liked that exterior color. My wife did not like the interior color. I wish it came with black interior. So we got the Graphite Luster Metallic with Ebony with leather interior.
That's the Copper Black Pearl, correct? I really liked it too. Which interior color didn't she like? My wife thought the Espresso Brown looked cheap/fake. I liked it. I also liked the Parchment interior with that color combo (which is the interior color I have now with my white TLX and also had with my Basque Red Pearl II 2015 model). Living in Arizona, black/black exterior/interior is just god awful hot in the summer!

·
647 Posts
I believe that the Copper Black Pearl only came with the Espresso leather interior. She did not like that the seat belts were so contrasting in color!! What's that about a Happy Wife, Happy Life!!

·
487 Posts
Here's the full array of color combinations that came with the 2015's:
Color Combinations:
  • Crystal Black Pearl / Ebony.
  • Crystal Black Pearl / Espresso.
  • Crystal Black Pearl / Graystone.
  • Fathom Blue Pearl / Graystone.
  • Black Copper Pearl / Parchment.
  • Black Copper Pearl / Espresso.
  • Graphite Luster Metallic / Ebony.
  • Graphite Luster Metallic / Graystone.

·
647 Posts
Parchment was never on my list.
My daughter worked at the Marysville plant where they were assembled. They would build a batch of colors at a time. I had a tour one time, very interesting on how it all comes together.

·
487 Posts
That's pretty cool. Did she get an employee discount? :) My first Honda was a 1983 Accord. They were in such great demand that I was on a waiting list. At the time, they were just getting ready to open up the Marysville plant. I was nervous that I'd end up with one of the first ones off the assembly line. Thankfully it wasn't!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts