Acura TLX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize if this has already been discussed. I have a 2015 TLX 3.6L with the factory key fob. I just discovered that if I press the unlock button quickly and then hold the button down for about 2 seconds, all the windows roll down and the sun roof opens. Did everyone know this and I am just late to the party?

·
Super Moderator
844 Posts
It is a great feature on those really hot days. There is also a trick to close all the windows and sun roof, but it involves the key in the fob. Insert key and turn one way or the other and hold ( I always get it wrong, so I try both directions). All the windows and sun roof will close.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
It’s a great feature for sure. It’s just unfortunate that you need to physically go to the car to close them.

·
Super Moderator
844 Posts
It’s a great feature for sure. It’s just unfortunate that you need to physically go to the car to close them.
I guess it is a safety feature. One could close all the windows on the TLX, when you are not at the car, and then take the chance of trapping a would-be thief in the act!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
When I had a TL I inadvertently opened all of my windows twice. Somehow, the way it rested in my pocket made it happen. Very scary the first time. I never use it though. I seem to get a cooler car if I start it (with remote start) a few minutes before I'm ready to leave. Didn't know the other trick for closing things up. I will have to try that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts